So, in light of last Friday’s #ThingsILoveFridays post, I’m sharing again here and phew! what a week. So good to reflect, look back on the week and check in with myself. Gives me the opportunity to stop, and be grateful! It sounds pretty out there, but I don’t think we give ourselves enough credit for doing all this hard work, right? Right?!
With that in mind, here’s what I loved this week:
- Thinking about whether SEO is dead and sharing some thoughts (spoiler alert: I strongly disagree)
- Speaking to lots of new people on breakthrough calls about my Blogging for Gold program and enrolling quite a few
- Coming ever more into the realisation that with being more visible, you get just as many people not wanting to hear from you as people very much wanting to hear from you, and that doesn’t mean they’re not your ideal clients, and you don’t have to take it personally!
- Learning about sustainability and fashion from Stefania at One of a Style (I can’t wait to share her Gin & Magic episode!)
- Spending some wonderful time at my soon-to-be new co-working space The Wing (I cried happy tears more than once)
- Receiving branding shots taken by the legend John Nassari (Have you considered having branding photos done? It’s wonderful for the confidence)
- Devouring some lush Indian sweets from my developer – happy Diwali! (Still on my goals list to be in India for Diwali, as I always missed it in the past when I lived there!)
- Signing up to Talking Shrimp Inbox Hero course (not an affiliate just a huge fan).
- Getting organised! Spring cleaned all my email templates using Hubspot (free version).
- Went a bit nuts on buying clothes for my upcoming holiday to Mexico to be honest (Dancing Leopard, I’m looking at you)
- Drafting my handover doc for one of Team Shine to look after my inbox whilst I’m away! #organised
- This proving popular in my DMs
- Participating in Lisa Johnson’s passive income challenge (have you thought about passive income? Not an affiliate!)
- Booking in some fun-looking classes at Rachael Kay Albers’ Toilet Seat Summit next week (the tongue-in-cheek title is quite wonderful, check it out).
- Going to see Hannah Gadsby in her show Douglas (the sequel to her Netflix special Nanette (tickets for UK dates still available here)
- Onboarding a new client for my Shine SEO Done for You service (and spruced up the copy – thoughts?)
What did you love this week? I love to hear from you 🙂
P.S. I’m off to see an absolute legend tomorrow – can you guess who it is? Come and check my Instagram to find out #BrownPaperParcelsTiedUpWithString
P.P.S New biz blog post filled with top tips coming Monday!