ABOUT THIS TRAINING
We all have one whether we’re happy with it or not – it’s your homepage, the first page that most people see on your website. But what should we have on it? What should it say and include? In this masterclass, we walk through what you need to do and support you to see the amazing possibilities of your homepage and how well your website can work for you to attract more attention!
NOTE: Please note that since this training was recorded, latest best practice dictates that slideshows on the homepage aren’t as effective as they used to be because readers simply aren’t watching them anymore. Instead use single images not slideshows.
Not ready for a full training yet? Here are some Quick Wins:
When was the last time you reviewed your homepage? Google loves it when we’re really obvious because it makes their job easier to put us in front of people who need to see us.
1. Take a moment to look at your homepage. Is it 100% obvious what you do and where you do it?
2. Have you got short useful paragraphs linking to other pages of your website?
3. Have you embedded your latest blog posts on there?
1. Watch the replay
2. Read the notes below to jump to a question you want to hear!
3. Share your insights + updates in the Facebook group.